An integrated mosquito net, which can be quickly stowed in the included organizer bag of the Ridgeline, ensures that you can fully enjoy your nights. With this structural and adjustable ridgeline kit you will always find your perfect position and the four zipper heads allow convenient double-sided access. External loops let you neatly guide your underquilt, attach your gear and serve as tie-outs to make sure you are smitten, not bitten, on your trip.
In contrast to the Light version, the Original Pro gives you even more room to rock yourself restfully to sleep. Made of our popular 64g/m2 standard travel range nylon, it is more robust and less stretchy, which opens this versatile adventure tool even for couples and larger folks.
- Ultra resistant parachute silk (64g/m²), which also guarantees a lot of comfort and safety
- Dimensions: 325 cm x 200 cm (Fabric length: 310 cm)
- Weight: 925 g
- Max. Load: 150 kg
- Stowable 200 holes/cm2 black micromesh convertible bug net inc. 4 zipper heads for two-side easy access
- Integrated structural ridgeline 3mm UHMPE 2.8m +-10cm
- Ridgeline organiser / storage bag for bug net and other gear
- External loops to guide your Underquilt, attach gear or use as tie-outs
- Packed in Express Setting Bag
- Using only the highest quality and skin-friendly materials (PFC free, OEKO-TEX Standard 100)
- Incl. 2x 6kN carabiners
|Main color:||Aqua (15), Army Green (24), Burgundy (34)|
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE