The perfect clips for securing smaller items like water bottles, knives, and flashlights to your Ticket to the Moon bag. These carabiners function well as key rings and more, while accommodating guy lines.Product characteristics:Size: 4 x 2.5 cmMaterial: A6061Weight: 3g/pcClosed Gate Strength: 30 kg
If you like to attach gear to your ham-
mock, or feel the need for extra safety for your joy-
fully playing children, upgrade to our weight-rated
carabiners. They were redesigned recently to even
better secure your hammock, while saving weight.
More so, you will love the additional comfort in
setting up your hammock.
Material: Aluminium 7075 T6 Size: 6 x 3.9 cm Weight: 14.5 g/pcGate Strengh: 10 kN (closed); 3.5 kN (opened)10 years warranty
In case you feel that you want to have
even more safety, you will like this carabiner. The
extra strength allows you to effortlessly open the
gate of the carabiner, while two dreamers are
chilling in their hammock.Product characteristics:Material: A7075Weight: 34.4 g/pc Size: 8.5 x 5.2 cm Closed Gate Strength: 22 kN Open Gate Strength: 7 kN 10 years warranty against defects in workmanship and materialsSold in pairs, do not use for climbing
Upgrade Your Outdoor Relaxation with Our Wooden Hammock StandCrafted from sustainably sourced Scandinavian spruce, it seamlessly combines elegance and durability. Thanks to its adjustable chain suspension system, this stand accommodates a wide range of hammocks. However, remember to double-check the hammock's length to ensure a perfect fit.Ensuring it remains a cherished part of your outdoor oasis for years to come, this stand excels in resisting rot due to its laminate process (strips of timber glued and clamped together). Furthermore, assembly is a breeze, and with a substantial 160kg weight capacity, there's even room for two adults. Product characteristics:FSC certifiedOverall length: 3.4 m Maximum length of hammock when hung: 3.2 mHeight: 1.45 mWidth: 1.25 m Material: laminated Scandinavian spruce, zinc coated/stainless bolts and chains
Weight: 20 kg
Capacity: 160 kg
We designed this carabiner as the most
lightweight option. Strong enough in any situation
with its 600 kg closed gate rating, it has a custom
eyelet for ropes like our UHMPE ropes. Suitable
for our Lightest Hammock, it also works as a high-
strength accessory carabiner.Be careful, this carabiner does NOT work with Compact, Original or King Size, unless you also change the ropes at the ends of the hammock to a thinner version!Product characteristics:Material: A7075 Size: 4.5 cm x 2.6 cmWeight: 6.0 g/pcGate Strengh: 6 kN (closed); 1.5 kN (opened)10 years warranty
ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT MEETS TREE HUGGERSFor only 95g you get a tree-friendly and
easy to use solution. Perfect if weight matters. Made from UHMWPE rope to last. It even fits into
the express bag of the lightest hammock.The Lightest Straps is versatile as an easy to use hammock suspension that fully protects trees: Wrap the ropes around the desired object (tree, hook, balcony, beam,...) and through the loop on the other end Fasten and attach the hook/ carabiner of your hammock to one of the knots Relax! In case the surface is slippery, simply wrap the object two or three times before going through the loop to stay where you are. The smooth straps gently hug the trees and their bark will be grateful! Product characteristics:Tree-hugger: 2 x L 0.9 m / W 20 mm (100% PES)Rope: 2 x L 1.6 m / ø 3 mm (UHMWPE)Full length: 2.5 mWeight: 110 gMax. load: 200 kg Breaking strength: >400 kg
This daisy-chain webbing is super
strong, anti-slip, and extremely easy to use.
Perfect for application on trees with a sensitive
bark, or for hammocks that are used by more than
one individual.INTUITIVE AND COMFORTABLEWrap the end with the fastening loops around the desired object (tree, hook, car, beam,...) and through the loop on the otherFasten and attach the hook/ carabiner of your hammock to one of the loopsRelax! In case the surface is slippery, simply wrap the object two or three times before going through the loop to stay where you are. The ultralight smooth straps gently hug the trees and their bark will be grateful!Product characteristics:Length: 2.7 mWidth: 2 cmWeight: 216 gMax. load: 300 kgMaterial: 100% Polyester Breaking strength: >760 kg
Extremely durable, sturdy and safe
rope hanging system. This minimalistic approach,
invented by Ticket to the Moon more than 20 years
ago, changed the hammock world forever. Anyone
can hang a hammock in seconds, without tying any
knots.INTUITIVE UND EASY TO USELay the pre-knotted end of the rope all the way around the anchor object (e.g. tree, pole, hook) Put it through the loop on the other side Pull and hook the hammock to the suitable knot or make a new knot at the desired positionEnjoy! In case the surface is slippery, wrap the rope around a few times before going through the loop. Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor use, for trees, however, we recommend our Moon Straps or Lightest Straps.Product characteristics:Length: 2.4 mDiameter: Ø 5 mm (preknotted) Weight: 230 g Max. load: 200 kg Material: 100% Nylon Breaking strength: >580 kg
Did it ever happen to you that there were lousy 10 cm missing between your hook and the ropes to hang your hammock? Sometimes trees are thicker or further apart than you are prepared for. This is where the Strap Extender comes in. With a pair of tree-friendly polyester straps it becomes easy to extend and or upgrade your Lightest or Moon Strap or your Ropes.Product characteristcs:Length: 2 x 155 cm Weight: 105 g Max. load: 300 kg Breaking strength: >760 kg
The TTTM Hanging Kit lets you set up your hammock indoors or wherever you find concrete or stone walls. If you want to install the display on wooden structures, please use the screws directly without the fisher and see description below (as long as your wooden wall is strong enough and suitable for drilling). Set of 2 hangers with screws, washers and fish plugs. What you require for the set-up:
1 x drill1 x 12 mm masonry drill bit (3/8”)1 x 13 mm spanner / wrench INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: 1) Try to find the right distance between two walls usually a distance from 2.7 - 3 m is perfect without the need for additional ropes.
2) Check the wall by tapping and knocking and see if it is sturdy enough and not just a hollow thin layer of plywood…
3) Choose any height from 1.3 m and higher, depending on the distance of your hangers. Make sure to install the anchors higher if they are further away than 3 m – otherwise you either don’t have the 30° angle for your hammock or you will touch the floor. ;)
4) Drill a hole in a concrete or stone wall with a 10 mm (3/8”) boring head. Check the length according to the Bolt included in the Kit. Clean the hole with a brush or blow residual dust out with a straw.
5) Gently insert the fisher first.
6) Insert the lag bolt with the hanger and the washer already threat in, screw the bolt until it is securely tightened.
7) Attach your Rope or Moon Strap to the hanger and use your hammock the way you are used to. Don’t attach the aluminum Carabiner directly to the stainless-steel hanger, because it may damage the Carabiner. Start with gently sitting inside your hammock to see if the hangers are installed safely and securely. For block, brick or concrete walls use a 10mm masonry drill bit to drill a hole to the depth of 80mm. Insert nylon wall plug fully into hole. Screw hook into plug as far as it will go. For timber use a 6mm wood drill bit to drill a hole to the depth of 70mm. Screw hook into hole as far as it will go. For stud (hollow/partition) walls it is extremely important to centre the hook on the stud which may be covered by panelling or plasterboard. TIPS: Use rope to extend from hook to hammock if necessary. A simple hitch is an effective way to attach it. Always ensure the two ends of the hammock are at the same height. WARNING: Incorrect installation could result in risk of injury. Ensure all work is carried out by a person competent in this type of job. Periodically check the hook for signs of excessive wear and particularly stress cracks and replace if necessary. These hooks are not suitable for use in ceilings.