Upgrade Your Outdoor Relaxation with Our Wooden Hammock StandCrafted from sustainably sourced Scandinavian spruce, it seamlessly combines elegance and durability. Thanks to its adjustable chain suspension system, this stand accommodates a wide range of hammocks. However, remember to double-check the hammock's length to ensure a perfect fit.Ensuring it remains a cherished part of your outdoor oasis for years to come, this stand excels in resisting rot due to its laminate process (strips of timber glued and clamped together). Furthermore, assembly is a breeze, and with a substantial 160kg weight capacity, there's even room for two adults. Product characteristics:FSC certifiedOverall length: 3.4 m Maximum length of hammock when hung: 3.2 mHeight: 1.45 mWidth: 1.25 m Material: laminated Scandinavian spruce, zinc coated/stainless bolts and chains
Weight: 20 kg
Capacity: 160 kg
The TTTM Hanging Kit lets you set up your hammock indoors or wherever you find concrete or stone walls. If you want to install the display on wooden structures, please use the screws directly without the fisher and see description below (as long as your wooden wall is strong enough and suitable for drilling). Set of 2 hangers with screws, washers and fish plugs. What you require for the set-up:
1 x drill1 x 12 mm masonry drill bit (3/8”)1 x 13 mm spanner / wrench INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: 1) Try to find the right distance between two walls usually a distance from 2.7 - 3 m is perfect without the need for additional ropes.
2) Check the wall by tapping and knocking and see if it is sturdy enough and not just a hollow thin layer of plywood…
3) Choose any height from 1.3 m and higher, depending on the distance of your hangers. Make sure to install the anchors higher if they are further away than 3 m – otherwise you either don’t have the 30° angle for your hammock or you will touch the floor. ;)
4) Drill a hole in a concrete or stone wall with a 10 mm (3/8”) boring head. Check the length according to the Bolt included in the Kit. Clean the hole with a brush or blow residual dust out with a straw.
5) Gently insert the fisher first.
6) Insert the lag bolt with the hanger and the washer already threat in, screw the bolt until it is securely tightened.
7) Attach your Rope or Moon Strap to the hanger and use your hammock the way you are used to. Don’t attach the aluminum Carabiner directly to the stainless-steel hanger, because it may damage the Carabiner. Start with gently sitting inside your hammock to see if the hangers are installed safely and securely. For block, brick or concrete walls use a 10mm masonry drill bit to drill a hole to the depth of 80mm. Insert nylon wall plug fully into hole. Screw hook into plug as far as it will go. For timber use a 6mm wood drill bit to drill a hole to the depth of 70mm. Screw hook into hole as far as it will go. For stud (hollow/partition) walls it is extremely important to centre the hook on the stud which may be covered by panelling or plasterboard. TIPS: Use rope to extend from hook to hammock if necessary. A simple hitch is an effective way to attach it. Always ensure the two ends of the hammock are at the same height. WARNING: Incorrect installation could result in risk of injury. Ensure all work is carried out by a person competent in this type of job. Periodically check the hook for signs of excessive wear and particularly stress cracks and replace if necessary. These hooks are not suitable for use in ceilings.